Categories of Registration - Membership Classes
Are You An International Medical Graduate?
Although the Application Guides (Family Practice and Specialty Practice) for International Medical Graduates are currently under revision, the requirements for Provisional Registration are noted below.
If you are deemed eligible for Provisional Registration (Family Practice Limited) or (Specialty Practice Limited) AND require the Assessment for Family Practice or Assessment for Specialty Practice, your name will be referred to the University of Manitoba International Medical Graduate Program’s Practice Ready Assessment – Family Practice (PRA MB-FP) or Specialty Practice (PRA MB-SP).
Employment opportunities are located at Manitoba HealthCare Providers Network.
Complete the Application for Medical Registration (AMR) for the following membership classes:
- Full – Family Practice or Specialty Practice
- Provisional Registration – Family Practice Limited
- Provisional Registration – Specialty Practice Limited
- Temporary Locum
- Academic Visiting Professor
- Academic Post-Certification Trainee
- Registration under the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) [formerly the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT)]
Complete the CPSM Application for the following membership classes:
- Regulated Associate Member – Clinical Assistant – Full
- Regulated Associate Member – Physician Assistant – Full
Please contact CPSM directly for further information on Regulated Associate Member – Educational Resident